Skip to content

Students with Disabilities

Request Information


The College does not discriminate in admission or access to our programs on the basis of age, race, color, sex, disability, sexual orientation or national origin. If you would like to request academic adjustment or auxiliary aids, please contact the Campus President. You may request academic adjustments or auxiliary aids at any time. The Campus President is responsible for coordinating compliance with Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and Title III of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Applicant students, who are persons with disabilities, as defined in paragraph 104.3(j) of the regulation under Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, may apply for admittance into the program. The College will work with the applicant student or student to determine whether reasonable accommodations can be effective and/or are available.

Any qualified individual with a disability requesting an accommodation or auxiliary aid or service should follow this procedure:

  1. Notify the Campus ADA Compliance Coordinator in writing of the type of accommodation needed, the date needed, documentation of the nature and extent of the disability, and of the need for the accommodation or auxiliary aid. The request should be made at least four weeks in advance of the date the accommodation is needed. You may contact the Campus ADA Compliance Coordinator by telephone at the following phone numbers for each campus.
    • Clovis Campus (559) 297-4500
    • Modesto Campus (209) 545-3100
    • Redding Campus (530) 224-1000
    • Salem Campus (503) 363-9001
    Ask for the Campus ADA Compliance Coordinator.
  2. The Campus ADA Compliance Coordinator will respond within two weeks of receiving the request.