Institute of Technology offers all of our students support, services, coaching and resources to help them meet their educational goals. The Student Services Department is here to help our students overcome life challenges that may get in the way of those goals and serves as an advocate to our students.
With the students’ success being at the heart of what we do, the Student Services department strives to create and maintain a healthy and safe environment that supports and provides internal and external resources to students helping them to overcome academic and personal obstacles that may keep them from graduating. IOT is dedicated to helping our students succeed throughout the life-cycle of their education and ensures that the support, recognition and resources are available to help our students achieve their goals.
The Student Services Department strives to build a campus environment where all students feel welcomed, supported and celebrated while providing the resources to help every student achieve success.
How Student Services Helps:
- Continuously provide a Student First attitude
- Serve as an advocate on behalf of students
- Conduct Academic Review Meetings to help struggling students
- Coordinate tutoring sessions
- Coordinate the Study Buddy System
- Provide external counseling options
- Coordinate transportation assistance
- On and off campus food pantry resources
- Maintain clothing closets
- On campus student recognition activities
- Conduct award ceremonies for Dean’s List, Perfect Attendance and Professionalism
- May serve as a liaison to address survey concerns, resolve student issues and complaints
Please contact the local campus Director of Student Services to find out what services, support and resources are available as it varies by campus.