We’ve helped thousands of students turn their love for food and the culinary arts into new careers in the restaurant, food service and hospitality industries. At Institute of Technology, you’ll learn in kitchens designed to simulate real world environments and take part in curriculum that’s been nationally recognized for quality. And that’s just the beginning …
Why choose IOT?
- Our culinary division is one of three in California and 56 in the nation to be awarded Exemplary Program Status
- Our accelerated programs can prepare you for your career in less time than you think
- We make tutoring services available to all students
- You’ll get one-on-one instruction from industry-experienced chefs and instructors
- Much of your time consists of hands-on, in-kitchen work
- Our faculty is well-connected to local culinary employers
- All Culinary programs include a 180 hour, on-the-job externship
- Our Culinary Arts program is ACF-accredited
Diploma and degree programs
What it means to achieve exemplary status
Exemplary programs symbolize the highest educational standards recognized by the American Culinary Federation Education Foundation Accrediting Commission (ACFEFAC). The award is only presented to programs that have proven consistent compliance with all ACFEFAC accreditation requirements in the last two visiting team reports along with excellent management of the program.
Begin preparing for your culinary career today. Contact us to speak with a representative who can answer your questions, help you schedule a campus tour or even enroll.