IOT designs program schedules with your busy lifestyle in mind. You can take advantage of these benefits:
• Complete vocational nursing career training in as few as three semesters
• Daytime and evening classes are available
• Full-time programs available
IOT Fast Facts
• VN jobs are expected to grow over 25% by 2022*
• 3,040 = number of expected job openings in California**
• NCLEX-PN Exam fee included in tuition
• Full-time & part-time programs available
*Source: BLS.gov **http://www.labormarketinfo.edd.ca.gov
Hours of Instruction/Program Length
This program is 1,575 hours and 62.5 quarter credit hours.
Classes are held Monday through Friday, with occasional weekends possible, for 51 weeks. Various shift schedules may be required for clinical rotations. See your admissions representative for available class times.
Classes are held three evenings per week with all-day Saturday clinicals, for 81 weeks. Various shift schedules may be required for clinical rotations. See your admissions representative for available class times.
Institute of Technology offers placement support and assistance to all graduates regardless of how long they have been out of school. If you are a recent graduate or graduated years ago, our Career Services Team is here to help you!
Where can I learn?
IOT offers this program at the following location: