We are open! Enroll Today.
40 Weeks to a New Career!
Do you dream of a career in the health care field, supporting both patients and care providers in a fast-paced medical office setting? Institute of Technology can prepare you for an exciting role as a Professional Medical Assistant in just a short time!
Creating Your Own Real-World Success
IOT takes you from the classroom to your career in front-line medical office support through real-world curriculum that combines theory and application to ready you to pursue entry-level opportunities in medical offices, clinics, laboratories, and hospitals.
The Professional Medical Assistant (PMA) program develops your knowledge and skills in both clinical and administrative aspects of medical assisting. Areas emphasized include:
- Accounting and insurance claims processing
- Anatomy and physiology
- Emergency and surgical procedures
- Medical office and health care facility management
- Medical scribe
What Can I do?
As a professional medical assistant, you can support patients and providers in a variety of medical office settings, in roles such as:*
• Administrative medical assistant
• Clinical medial assistant
• Patient care technician
• Ophthalmic medical assistant
• Podiatric medical assistant