CREATING YOUR OWN REAL-WORLD SUCCESS
SUCCESS IS AROUND THE CORNER!
Want to enroll at Institute of Technology (IOT) but don’t have a high school diploma or GED? Earn your high school diploma on our campus with the Penn Foster High School Diploma program so you can gain the credentials you need to enroll at IOT. You can even transfer in credits you have already earned from previous high school or GED work, so you only take the credits you need to get your diploma.
HOW THE HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA PROGRAM WORKS
Set yourself up for success by selecting one of our career tracks and enroll in our PENN Foster High School Diploma program.
- Give us a call and schedule an appointment to learn about our Penn Foster program and begin the enrollment process.
- Collect your high school transcripts to determine how many transferrable credits you have.
- Start the program at the Institute of Technology. Students are only required to come to IOT 2-3 times a week and can learn at their own rate by going through short, easy-to-understand lessons and online tests. You can even take courses in your career field as electives!
- Take the opportunity to engage with your dedicated classroom facilitator and collaborate with other students to help you through the program.
- In as little as 12 weeks, receive your high school diploma after completing all requirements and then you may begin training for your selected IOT career track.
SEE WHERE YOUR EDUCATION CAN TAKE YOU
- Administrative Office Professional
- Human Resources Administrator
- Baking & Pastry Specialist
- Culinary Arts Specialist
- Culinary Arts Professional
- Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning
- Industrial Maintenance & Automated Technology
- Emergency Medical Technician
- Massage Therapy
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Billing & Office Administration
- Pharmacy Technician
- Practical Nursing
- Professional Medical Assistant
- Vocational Nursing
- Criminology & Emergency Response Management
We believe school should work for you, which is why our classes are:
Learn new skills and take control of your career through hands-on vocational training and real-world education that moves you forward.
We offer support with tutoring and instructors with many years of experience in the industry.
Fit school into your life with evening classes, accelerated programs, and hybrid learning that can be completed in as little as 9 months.
WHO IS PENN FOSTER FOR?
See if the Penn Foster High School Diploma program at IOT is for you. The program is for people who:
- Don’t have a high school diploma
- Have had challenges completing the GED
- Are any age
- Are interested in enrolling in a career program at Institute of Technology
- Are looking for a second chance at a better futurehttps://www.youtube.com/embed/hyB8mY5Pgs4?feature=oembed
BENEFITS OF A HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
- Individuals with a high school diploma typically earn higher wages than those without a diploma.*
- On average, students who have attended college earn over $37,500 a year.**
- Classes are held Monday through Thursday
- You can enhance your career and your future with a college education from Institute of Technology after
WHERE CAN I LEARN?
IOT offers this program at the following locations:
For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the programs,
and other important information, visit https://www.iot.edu/about-us/disclosures/.
What Program Graduates Say
“I can honestly say that my experience at IOT was one of the best experiences that I’ve had in my life. I enjoyed going to school, learning new things, and trying new recipes. All of our chefs were really supportive and well educated.”
“Going to IOT was one of the best decisions of my life. I have always wanted to be a Chef since I was young … was privileged to get to do my externship at Erna’s Elderberry House where I was offered a job. After working there a few months I started receiving multiple job offers. I decided to accept the position as Head of Catering at Madera Community Hospital.”
WHY ACCREDITATION IS IMPORTANT
Accreditation is the process of evaluating a school or educational training program to determine whether it meets standards set up by an accrediting organization. When you attend an accredited institution, you are attending a school that has undergone a rigorous process that evaluates educational quality. It’s not easy to become or remain an accredited institution. The rules and regulations are strict, precise and designed to protect students. Here are some of the benefits:
• A reliable indicator of quality
• Approved program of study
• Qualified instructors