• Many of our medical programs are accelerated, which means you can earn your education in less time than you think
• We make tutoring available to help you succeed in your studies
• You’ll get one-on-one instruction from industry-experienced instructors
• Coursework is a balanced mix of lab and classroom learning
• Our faculty and career services staff are well-connected to local medical employers
• You can get real-world experience through externship opportunities, which are available for most programs
Since 2004, we have been fulfilling our vision to be the premier provider of postsecondary education in the western United States, measured by student satisfaction and focused educations that lead to valued careers. Our exciting list of career training programs includes education for the fields of allied health, network technology, computer technology, computerized accounting, web/graphic design, culinary arts, and more. Our class schedules are flexible, and our instructors provide classroom instruction balanced with ample hands-on training.
Our hands-on education can have you prepared for an exciting new career sooner than you thought possible. We even offer job placement services aimed at assisting you in your job search after graduation.
Institute of Technology offers placement support and assistance to all graduates regardless of how long they have been out of school. If you are a recent graduate or graduated years ago, our Career Services Team is here to help you!
Temporary Move to Online Classes
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, Institute of Technology classes have shifted to online distance learning. You can start online now and finish on campus.
Get a head start on your education and head toward your new career today. Start Now. Start New. Be Prepared.