There’s never been a better time to turn your passion for food into an exciting career. Are you ready to take your culinary passion to the next level? If so, train at IOT to jumpstart your career in making and presenting delicious food.
GET YOURCulinary Arts Diploma
Creating Your Own Real-World Success
At IOT, you can experience the real-world aspects of the job through a hands-on classroom where you can develop fundamental culinary preparation and presentation skills while also focusing on more specialized areas such as:
• Garde Manger
• Contemporary and international cuisine preparation
• Pastry and baked goods
potential career paths
With IOT’s culinary arts training, you can pursue a variety of roles in food service and catering, including:
• Personal Chef
• Sous Chef
• Prep Cook / Line Cook
• Dessert Specialist
• Executive Chef
“They made a big difference in my life. All of the faculty – they were very supportive… They are a part of my life now, and I’ll never forget them.”
– Meuy Saechao
IOT designs program schedules with your busy lifestyle in mind. You can take advantage of these benefits:
• 180-hour externship in an industry kitchen
• Preparation for ServSafe exams and American Culinary Certification standards for Safety and Sanitation, Supervisory Management, and Nutrition
IOT Fast Facts
• Personal uniform and cutlery set are included in the cost of the program
• Externship in a local industry kitchen
• This program is currently seeking accreditation through the American Culinary Federation’s Educational Foundation (ACFEF).
Hours of Instruction/Program Length
This program is 880 hours and 52 quarter credit hours. Classes are held Monday through Thursday for 40 weeks. An Independent Study component is included.
See your admissions representative for available class times.
Get Your New Career Moving! Contact Us Today!