CREATING YOUR OWN REAL-WORLD SUCCESS
SUCCESS IS AROUND THE CORNER!
Want to enroll at the Institute of Technology (IOT) but don’t have a high school diploma or GED? Through a partnership with C4L Academy, you have the opportunity to earn a high school diploma while concurrently enrolled in an IOT Eligible Career Pathways Program (ECPP).
HOW THE HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA PROGRAM WORKS
Set yourself up for success by selecting one of our career tracks and enroll in an ECPP program.
Approved ECPP California programs include:
- Baking and Pastry Specialist
- Culinary Arts
- Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning
- Industrial Maintenance and Automated Technology
- Medical Billing and Office Administration
- Professional Medical Assistant
- Welding Technician
Approve ECPP Oregon programs include:
- Medical Office Administration Billing & Coding – IDL
- Practical Nursing – IDL
- Professional Medical Assistant – IDL
We believe school should work for you, which is why our classes are:
Learn new skills and take control of your career through hands-on vocational training and real-world education that moves you forward.
We offer support with tutoring and instructors with many years of experience in the industry.
Fit school into your life with evening classes, accelerated programs, and hybrid learning that can be completed in as little as 9 months.
WHO IS C4L ACADEMY ECPP FOR?
See if the C4L Academy ECPP program at IOT is for you. The program is for people who:
- Don’t have a high school diploma
- Have had challenges completing the GED
- 18 and over
- Are interested in enrolling in a career program at Institute of Technology
BENEFITS OF A HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
- Individuals with a high school diploma typically earn higher wages than those without a diploma.*
- On average, students who have attended college earn over $37,500 a year.**
- You can enhance your career and your future with a college education from Institute of Technology
WHERE CAN I LEARN?
IOT offers this program at the following locations:
For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the programs,
and other important information, visit https://www.iot.edu/about-us/disclosures/.
What Program Graduates Say
“I can honestly say that my experience at IOT was one of the best experiences that I’ve had in my life. I enjoyed going to school, learning new things, and trying new recipes. All of our chefs were really supportive and well educated.”
“Going to IOT was one of the best decisions of my life. I have always wanted to be a Chef since I was young … was privileged to get to do my externship at Erna’s Elderberry House where I was offered a job. After working there a few months I started receiving multiple job offers. I decided to accept the position as Head of Catering at Madera Community Hospital.”
WHY ACCREDITATION IS IMPORTANT
Accreditation is the process of evaluating a school or educational training program to determine whether it meets standards set up by an accrediting organization. When you attend an accredited institution, you are attending a school that has undergone a rigorous process that evaluates educational quality. It’s not easy to become or remain an accredited institution. The rules and regulations are strict, precise and designed to protect students. Here are some of the benefits:
• A reliable indicator of quality
• Approved program of study
• Qualified instructors