Does your love for accurate documentation and numbers add up to an accounting or bookkeeping career path? You can prepare for a role in this growing industry through a diploma or degree program at IOT.
At IOT, your accounting education equips you for day one of your job role with a practical toolbox of skills and knowledge. Our well-rounded curriculum emphasizes everything from basic money management skills to business law. These topics include:
• Examining financial statements
• Improving efficiency in organizational accounting systems and processing
• Organizing and maintaining financial records
• Suggesting cost-saving measures and ways to improve revenues and profits
Expand Your Career Options
Accountants and bookkeepers can take on roles supporting financial activity reporting and management across many industries and in many exciting work settings, including the following:
• Professional, scientific and technical services
• Retail trade
• Wholesale trade
• Health care and social assistance
• Finance and insurance
If you’re ready to jump start your career in accounting, contact IOT today to request information about our accelerated programs.
We pride ourselves on meeting educational standards set forth by recognized accrediting bodies and professional organizations. To that end, Institute of Technology is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training (ACCET) and Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC), which has been officially recognized by the U.S. Department of Education Since 1978.
At IOT our family mission is to inspire, support, and empower students through education and career development.
- Ethics and integrity.
- Outstanding customer service.
- Higher educational standards.
- Our employees’ collective energy.
- Partnerships with our communities.
For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the programs, and other important information, visit: https://www.iot.edu/about-us/disclosures/