IOT / NHI Fast Facts
- US News and World Report ranked massage therapy as #11 on their list of the Best Healthcare Support Jobs in 2020*
- Opportunities for employment in massage therapy expected to grow 21% between 2019 and 2029*
- High job placement rates – 87% of 2019 NHI graduates were working in the field of massage therapy.
- Full-time & part-time programs available
Institute of Technology has joined forces with California’s first Nationally Accredited Massage Therapy School, National Holistic Institute (NHI). To keep up with the demand for new massage therapists, massage therapy is now being taught at IOT Clovis, IOT Modesto and IOT Redding.
As an NHI student at the Institute of Technology, you will be mentored and trained by experienced and dedicated massage professionals. We will offer student clinics that provide you with real-life hands-on experience. Our program was created to provide all graduates with a seamless transition from from student to trusted massage professional.
Training that transfers to your career
Be confident with your career choice. U.S. News and World Report ranked massage therapy as #11 on their list of the Best Healthcare Support Jobs in 2020, with opportunities for employment expected to grow 21% between 2019 and 2029.
Our massage therapy program sets up all of our graduates for success. We teach the following massage modalities:
Western Massage Modalities
- Deep Tissue
- Lymphatic Massage
- Sports Massage
- Prenatal Massage
- Aromatherapy & Spa Life
- Hot Stone Massage
Eastern Massage Modalities
- Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Hand & Foot Reflexology
- Energy Work
- Rocking & Shaking
- Thai Massage
Interested in working for yourself? Our program also includes training on what it takes and how to open your own massage therapy clinic.
Where can I work?
Upon successful completion of the Massage Therapy program, you can effectively work for:
- Athletic Teams (including professional sports teams)
- Marathons & Sporting Events
- Chiropractic & Physical Therapy Clinics
- Hospitals, Wellness & Rehab Centers
- Massage Clinics
- Spas, Resorts & Cruise Lines
- and More
Hours of Instruction/Program Length
We offer flexible program schedules because we understand that our students run busy lives.
- The full-time program can be completed in 8 months
- The part-time program can be completed in 10 months or 12 months
If you’re interested in getting massage therapy training, contact us. Our massage therapy program is provided in both our Clovis and Redding campuses.