40 Weeks to a New Career!
Do you want to see your passion for your work reflected in the health of the patient community you can serve as a professional medical assistant? If you’re ready to pursue medical assistant training in Salem, Institute of Technology can prepare you for a career in this exciting healthcare field in less time than you think.
Creating Your Own Real-World Success
IOT’s real-world medical assistant coursework can be applied to your first day in your work setting. Curriculum emphasizes the following areas:
• Body structures and functions
• Medical terminology
• Technical medical assisting skills
• Universal precaution techniques
IOT Fast Facts
• Aging baby-boom population will continue to spur demand for preventive medical services
• Medical Assisting jobs are expected to grow 29% by 2022*
• IOT pays for graduates of the program to take the NCCT-CMA
• Externship opportunities