into a career
Real World Career Training
IOT’s CERM career training immerses you in directly transferable skills and instruction through a curriculum that adheres to Federal Emergency Response Standards (FEMA).
In addition to real-world preparation in your specialty, IOT offers several other advantages, including:
• Uniforms: Boots, books, and equipment included in tuition costs
• IVR-300 Training Simulator training
• Bureau of Security and Investigative Services (BSIS) security guard card
• Standards and Training for Corrections certificate
Students who successfully complete this program will receive an Associate of Applied Science Degree.
Expand Your Career Options
IOT is your career partner, preparing graduates to contribute to the fields of emergency response and management and law enforcement in a variety of job roles such as:
• Community service officer
• Deputy sheriff
• Extradition officer
• Immigration officer
• Insurance investigations
• Natural disaster relief
• Court systems
• Private and public security
If you’re ready to Protect and Serve your community, contact IOT today to request information about our accelerated programs.
We pride ourselves on meeting educational standards set forth by recognized accrediting bodies and professional organizations. To that end, Institute of Technology is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training (ACCET) and Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC), which has been officially recognized by the U.S. Department of Education Since 1978.
At IOT our family mission is to inspire, support, and empower students through education and career development.
- Ethics and integrity.
- Outstanding customer service.
- Higher educational standards.
- Our employees’ collective energy.
- Partnerships with our communities.
For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the programs, and other important information, visit: http://www.iot.edu/about-us/disclosures/