Culinary Arts Diploma
There’s never been a better time to turn your passion for food into an exciting career. Are you ready to take your culinary passion to the next level? If so, train at IOT to jump start your career in making and presenting delicious food.
Real World Training
At IOT, you can experience the real-world aspects of the job through a hands-on classroom where you can develop fundamental culinary preparation and presentation skills while also focusing on more specialized areas such as:
• Garde Manger
• Contemporary and international cuisine preparation
• Pastry and baked goods
IOT designs program schedules with your busy lifestyle in mind. You can take advantage of these benefits:
• 180-hour externship in an industry kitchen
• Personal uniform and cutlery set provided in program cost
• Preparation for ServSafe exams and American Culinary Certification standards for Safety and Sanitation, Supervisory Management, and Nutrition
This program is currently seeking accreditation through the American Culinary Federation’s Educational Foundation (ACFEF).
Expand Your Career Options
With IOT’s culinary arts training, you can pursue a variety of roles in food service and catering, including:
• Personal Chef
• Sous Chef
• Prep Cook / Line Cook
• Dessert Specialist
• Executive Chef
If you’re ready to step into an exciting new career in the culinary field, contact IOT today to request information about our accelerated programs.
We pride ourselves on meeting educational standards set forth by recognized accrediting bodies and professional organizations. To that end, Institute of Technology is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training (ACCET) and Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC), which has been officially recognized by the U.S. Department of Education Since 1978.
At IOT our family mission is to inspire, support, and empower students through education and career development.
- Ethics and integrity.
- Outstanding customer service.
- Higher educational standards.
- Our employees’ collective energy.
- Partnerships with our communities.