Penn foster program
Want to enroll at Institute of Technology (IOT) but don’t have a high school diploma or GED? Earn your high school diploma at IOT with the Penn Foster High School Diploma program so you can gain the credentials you need to enroll. If you have transferrable credits from previous high school or GED work, they count!
At IOT, we offer many educational tracks to jumpstart your career. You owe your future self the opportunity to succeed.
How the High School Diploma Program Works
- Give us a call and schedule an appointment to learn about our Penn Foster program and begin the enrollment process.
- Collect your high school transcripts to determine how many transferrable credits you have.
- Start the program at the Institute of Technology. Students are only required to come to IOT 2-3 times a week and can learn at their own rate by going through short, easy-to-understand lessons and online tests. You can even take courses in your career field as electives!
- Take the opportunity to engage with your dedicated classroom facilitator and collaborate with other students to help you through the program.
- In as little as 12 weeks, receive your high school diploma after completing all requirements and then you may begin training for your selected IOT career track.
FOR PEOPLE WHO?
- Don’t have a high school diploma or GED
- Have had challenges completing the GED
- Are interested in enrolling in a career program at Institute of Technology
- Are looking for a second chance at a better future
Why choose IOT?
- Our programs are accelerated so you can be career-ready in less time than you think
- You’l be be able to take career courses as electives towards your High School Diploma
- We offer tutoring services that can help you keep up with your studies and stay on course
- You’ll get one-on-one attention from and support from our educators and student community
- No matter which program you choose after you earn your high school diploma, a large portion of your training will be made up of hands-on fieldwork