Institute of Technology Culinary School is proud to announce that it made FSR Magazine’s list “America’s Top 22 Culinary Schools“. Now our exemplary program recognized by the American Culinary Federation Education Foundation Accrediting Commission (ACFEFAC) is not only known for high educational standards, but is also one of the nation’s top culinary schools.
Here are a list of reasons why aspiring culinary professionals choose IOT:
- Our culinary division is one of three in California and 56 in the nation to be awarded Exemplary Program Status
- Our accelerated programs can prepare you for your career in less time than you think
- We make tutoring services available to all students
- You’ll get one-on-one instruction from industry-experienced chefs and instructors
- Much of your time consists of hands-on, in-kitchen work
- Our faculty is well-connected to local culinary employers
- All Culinary programs include a 180, on-the-job externship
- Our Culinary Specialist and Culinary Professional programs are ACF-accredited
From our modern facilities to our unique externship options, Institute of Technology Culinary School has everything you could want and more in a culinary school. Pay us a visit at either of our two culinary campuses — IOT Modesto and IOT Clovis/Fresno. Our admissions representatives are ready to answer any of your questions.